Learn the ABCs of the Summer Postage Discount
The summer postage discount offered by the USPS is back. This year they are promoting mobile commerce and personalization. The mobile barcode (aka QR code) must lead the recipient directly to either A or B as described below:
A mobile optimized and personalized web page/URL that is tailored to an individual recipient. The web address and content of the web page must be unique to each recipient. CPC Solutions does this practically everyday. If you need to create thousands of personalized mobile barcodes, we can do it.
A mobile optimized web page that allows the recipient to purchase an advertised product or service on the mobile device. The entire purchase and checkout experience must be mobile optimized.
- Registration Begins: May 1, 2012 (Mail service providers will be able to register after the June 10, 2012 PostalOne!® Release.)
- Program Period: July 1 - August 31, 2012*
- Discount Amount: 2% of eligible postage
- Eligible Mail Classes: Standard Mail letters and flats, Nonprofit Standard Mail letters and flats, First-Class Mail Presort and Automation letters, cards, and flats
- Download Program Requirements
- Download Mobile Commerce & Personalization FAQs
We are here to help.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments