Project Manager - Amy Tezak
Every so often we feature a member from our team because we feel it is important for you to know who is doing the real work. This week we feature Amy Tezak, Project Manager:
- Nickname and battle cry: CPC Flight Commander - people also call me "Tezak"
- Year started at CPC Solutions: 2004
- First job ever: I have worked at many places...but this is my first REAL job.
- Current position: Project Manager / SOLUTIONS Band Manager *
- What he/she likes most about what she/he does: Most of the SOLUTIONS' band related activity is centered around me as I am their manager. Booking gigs, scheduling practice, making sure the band is happy, ironing fringe, finding graphics for their many promotional needs...these are all in my circle of responsibility. Sure, the CPC Solutions "traditional" work is very enjoyable too...fulfilling the clients' needs, creating friendships and relationships with clients and co-workers...Both of these positions go way beyond anything you would read in books like The Secret or simple luck.
- A funny story related to your position or a past position: I once fell in love with a guy on a calendar we printed. But he isn't real. He is just ink. Still, I love him. I think.
- Favorite hobbies: I have a plant that I water. It is a cactus. It's on my desk and I have not yet killed it. I have had it for over four weeks.
- Favorite all-time TV show: I don't watch TV. I am too busy listening to my SOLUTIONS CDs
- A G-rated secret about you that nobody else would know, PG-13 is fine too: Is there any food group that is better than a bag stuffed with Taco Bell lunch items???
- Anything else: * The SOLUTIONS are "The only commercial offset print oriented rock and roll band in the world that is any good."
Please login first in order for you to submit comments