Trick or Treat
Personalization has come a long way in the last decade, but it is still underutilized. Let it elevate your response rates and the campaign’s overall effectiveness. Over the next several weeks, we’ll explain in detail how we can help you with the following personalization tricks.
- Template - Purchase a template that already exists (this one is easy).
- Masking Text – Choose a font and an image from which to knockout a texture and/or specific color.
- Fill Randomly - Choose an object and a font and the software will follow its path (e.g. ants, jelly beans).
- Tiling – Use with a grid-like image (e.g. windows in a skyscraper).
- Image Character Photoshop - Choose an image and a font and edit in Photoshop to achieve the desired effect.
- Image Character Live- Create letters out of any material and photograph or scan each one.
The method you choose depends on your budget, image and medium. Certain techniques work better with certain fonts and images. The ultimate goal is to elicit a response by creating an emotional connection through personalized imagery.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments