The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization that promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests. Established in 1993 as a response to concerns over global deforestation, FSC is a membership organization with a governance structure based on participation, democracy, equity and transparency. It is a unique forum where stakeholders from around the world meet and, through consensus-based multi-stakeholder processes, define essential social and environmental criteria for forest management.
FSC has defined 10 principles and associated criteria that describe how forests must be managed to meet the social, economic, ecological, cultural and spiritual needs of present and future generations. These fundamental principles are realized in forests worldwide through FSC certification.
CPC Solutions has invested thousands of dollars in this initiative to show its support for sustainable business practices. We have been FSC Certified for over four years as is our major supplier, Unisource. Ask to have your next project on FSC Certified stock and use the logo to express your environmental leadership.
A lot has been said in recent years about how irrational we are as consumers. Whether we are buying toothpaste or investing for our retirement, we think we are using our logical minds to make wise choices, but market research and psychology studies prove otherwise. In fact, recent studies claim that 90% of our thoughts are unconscious. That means as marketers we only appeal to 10% of our consumers thought processes. Clearly to succeed, we need to learn how to tap the other 90%.
CPC Solutions has partnered with psychology-based marketing expert Jeanette McMurtry to develop emotionally relevant direct marketing campaigns that appeal to the unconscious mind while engaging the conscious mind. Sound a bit too out there for you? Consider the fact that these campaigns have generated 3100% ROI and beat past campaigns by as much as 640%. If that is not too out there for your marketing budget, give us a call.
Whether you are the marketing agency or the end user, we can help add value to your current marketing strategies with these psychology-based emotional marketing concepts. We’d love to tell you more about how to achieve greater results than your unconscious mind can imagine!
Author, Keynote Presenter, Consultant
970-390-6909e4marketing - Four Degrees of Emotional Marketing
Experiences – Enlightenment – Engagement = Excitement
Have you been thinking about doing more than generic printing and black and white personalization? Personalizing one’s message and graphics in color has been known to increase your typical response rate by as much as 135%. Add relevant data and it’s 500%. Source: Romano & Broudy
Ask us about an affordable and cool way to personalize your direct marketing. You are only limited by your imagination, so have fun with it.